A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 884 sqft
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $215
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park, Territorial
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Other (See Remarks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Pest Control, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Building Style \ Clustered, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Skyline, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition, Stone, Stucco, Vinyl, Wood products
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,255 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 14150527
- Zillow Home ID: 52424970
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85206 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among 85206 homes, this home is valued 36.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85206, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.1% less than in Mesa, and 27.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85206 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85206 home values.
|125 S 56th St UNIT 153 Mesa, AZ||$117K||3||3||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 151 Mesa, AZ||$116K||--||2.75||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 154 Mesa, AZ||$114K||3||--||1,204|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 155 Mesa, AZ||$116K||3||2.5||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 166 Mesa, AZ||$118K||3||2||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 165 Mesa, AZ||$116K||--||2.75||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 156 Mesa, AZ||$116K||--||2.75||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 161 Mesa, AZ||$119K||3||2.5||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 164 Mesa, AZ||$118K||3||3||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 162 Mesa, AZ||$119K||3||2.5||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 160 Mesa, AZ||$118K||3||3||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 159 Mesa, AZ||$116K||3||--||1,226|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 72 Mesa, AZ||$109K||2||2||1,104|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 163 Mesa, AZ||$117K||3||2||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 73 Mesa, AZ||$111K||--||2.75||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 158 Mesa, AZ||$119K||--||2.75||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 74 Mesa, AZ||$111K||--||2.75||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 75 Mesa, AZ||$112K||3||3||1,255|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 71 Mesa, AZ||$106K||--||2.75||1,204|
|125 S 56th St UNIT 157 Mesa, AZ||$118K||3||2.5||1,255|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!