A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Views: 8,648 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $470,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $671
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 170 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 007261100
- Zillow Home ID: 15469196
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $489-683K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94005 home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Brisbane as a whole. Among 94005 homes, this home is valued 14.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94005, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in Brisbane, and 48.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94005 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brisbane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94005 home values.
|131 Sierra Point Rd Brisbane, CA||$524K||1||1||720|
|123 Sierra Point Rd Brisbane, CA||$576K||2||1||740|
|143 Sierra Point Rd Brisbane, CA||$720K||4||2||1,634|
|107 Sierra Point Rd UNIT C Brisbane, CA||--||--||--||--|
|107 Sierra Point Rd Brisbane, CA||$878K||5||4||2,038|
|149A Sierra Point Rd Brisbane, CA||$740K||4||2||1,634|
|110 Solano St San Francisco, CA||$630K||--||--||--|
|124 Solano St Brisbane, CA||$576K||2||1||860|
|134 Solano St Brisbane, CA||$579K||2||1||870|
|101 Sierra Point Rd Brisbane, CA||$486K||2||1.5||590|
|155 Sierra Point Rd Brisbane, CA||$444K||1||1||500|
|200 Solano St Brisbane, CA||$623K||2||2||1,180|
|110 Solano St Brisbane, CA||$639K||2||1||1,030|
|120 Solano St Brisbane, CA||$664K||3||1||1,190|
|89 Sierra Point Rd Brisbane, CA||$471K||1||1||360|
|112 Solano St Brisbane, CA||$712K||3||1.5||1,520|
|124 Sierra Point Rd Brisbane, CA||$533K||2||1||680|
|110 Sierra Point Rd Brisbane, CA||$1.11M||4||3||2,630|
|179 Lassen Dr San Bruno, CA||$630K||3||2||1,130|
|126 Sierra Point Rd Brisbane, CA||$896K||3||2.5||2,130|
Nearby Schools in Brisbane
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.