125 Simon St, Delaware, OH 430152 beds, 3 baths, 1,315 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $112,500
- Price/sqft: $86
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,315 sqft
- Parcel #: 51933002033541
- Zillow Home ID: 63015004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 Simon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% higher than in Delaware, and 6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Delaware.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43015 home values.
- 125 Simon St Delaware, OH$94K22.51,315
- 124 Simon St Delaware, OH$109K32.51,584
- 131 Simon St Delaware, OH$106K331,356
- 130 Simon St Delaware, OH$125K32.51,499
- 118 Simon St Delaware, OH$111K22.51,315
- 148 Simon St Delaware, OH$125K32.51,584
- 124 Simon St Delaware, OH$125K32.51,586
- 119 Simon St # 129 Delaware, OH$113K32.51,356
- 137 Simon St Delaware, OH$118K32.51,584
- 137 Simon St Delaware, OH$120K331,584
- 136 Simon St # 119 Delaware, OH$112K331,356
- 136 Simon St Delaware, OH$98K32.51,356
- 113 Simon St # 128 Delaware, OH$128K331,584
- 112 Simon St Delaware, OH$128K32.51,499
- 131 Simon St Delaware, OH$120K32.5--
- 118 Simon St Delaware, OH$95K22.51,315
- 142 Simon St Delaware, OH$110K321,206
- 143 Simon St Delaware, OH$113K32.51,356
- 107 Simon St Delaware, OH$118K32.51,356
- 106 Simon St Delaware, OH$119K32.51,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292