125 Starlite Dr, San Mateo, CA 944025 beds, 3 baths, 2,610 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Walking through the dramatic double doors, the grand foyer opens to unveil an generous living room and dining room ensemble. With high ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors and a wood burning fireplace, the highlight of this space is the glass doors which opens to the expansive deck which present the beautiful view.
The chef?s eat-in kitchen boasts two skylights, gleaming granite countertops and amenities like a six burner range and a double dishwasher, just to name a few. The sunny breakfast nook is a delightfully pleasant area to start your day.
The family room is a cozy place for loved ones to gather. The fireplace is the focal point and a bar area with wine refrigerator makes entertaining a breeze. The glass doors opens to yet another level of the beautiful deck.
A stunning full bath with large tiled shower and fifth bedroom, which can be used as an office or guest room, completes the upstairs level.
Downstairs houses the four main bedrooms. The master suite conveys ultimate luxury with warm carpeting, glass doors that lead to its own deck and a stunning master bath. Featuring a generous glass shower, a beautiful tub with views of the hills, a gorgeous double vanity with CaesarStone countertops, elegant ceramic porcelain tiles and a spacious walk-in closet, this bath rivals the most luxurious of hotels in looks and finishes.
Three additional bedrooms, with one featuring glass doors that lead to the deck, a modern full bath, and a laundry room complete the bedroom level.
This property?s generous deck spaces feature understated and beautiful lighting and offers so many entertaining options while the large lot presents plenty of potential for future use. A level area provides space for your own special vegetable or cutting garden.
Step inside...enjoy the view...and welcome home.
Highlights of the Property:
-Five bedrooms, three full bathrooms
-Beautiful master suite with double doors, large walk-in closet, glass doors leading to your own deck, a luxurious master bathroom with double vanity and CaesarStone countertops, tub with a view and a generous glass shower
-Dramatic high ceilings in the living room and dining room.
-Living room with wood burning fireplace opens to the dining room with glass doors to the expansive deck
-Sunbathed kitchen with skylights and amenities such as a six burner gas range, double dishwasher, granite countertops and a cheerful breakfast nook
-Delightful family room with a quaint bar area, fireplace and glass doors leading to the deck
-Fifth bedroom upstairs is versatile in its use as a guest bedroom or study
-Toto and Kohler amenities and fixtures, ceramic porcelain tiles in the bathrooms
-Laundry room with washer and dryer included
-2 car garage
-Conveniently located close to Crystal Springs shopping center, Hwy 92 and Interstate 280
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1,267,500
- Price/sqft: $486
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,610 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 202
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 041223200
- Zillow Home ID: 15542244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 Starlite Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94402, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Highlands-Baywood Park, and 96.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94402 home values.
- 133 Starlite Dr San Mateo, CA$1.73M532,956
- 133 Starlite Dr San Mateo, CA$1.25M53--
- 119 Starlite Dr San Mateo, CA$1.8M432,610
- 1469 Ascension Dr San Mateo, CA$1.41M422,160
- 1471 Ascension Dr San Mateo, CA$1.45M321,990
- 113 Starlite Dr San Mateo, CA$1.82M432,610
- 139 Starlite Dr San Mateo, CA$1.25M32.51,480
- 124 Starlite Dr San Mateo, CA$1.22M321,450
- 1439 Rainbow Dr San Mateo, CA$1.49M432,620
- 1443 Rainbow Dr San Mateo, CA$1.45M32.52,360
- 132 Starlite Dr San Mateo, CA$1.22M32.51,480
- 116 Starlite Dr San Mateo, CA$1.77M43.52,650
- 1410 Enchanted Way San Mateo, CA$1.81M432,670
- 140 Starlite Dr San Mateo, CA$1.25M431,470
- 107 Starlite Dr San Mateo, CA$1.8M432,610
- 1475 Ascension Dr San Mateo, CA$1.71M432,278
- 108 Starlite Dr San Mateo, CA$1.37M32.52,070
- 1420 Enchanted Way San Mateo, CA$1.67M432,900
- 155 Starlite Dr San Mateo, CA$1.25M431,620
- 131 Lakeshore Dr San Mateo, CA$1.18M32.51,620
Nearby Schools in Highlands-Baywood Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292