A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1993
- Views: 4,333 all time views
- HOA Fee: $49
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $542
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- View: City, Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Hot Water, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Baseboard, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Car Wash Area, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Gym/ Exercise Facility, HOA Amenities \ Sauna, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Laundry Facility - Coin-Op, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Security Features \ Security Gate, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, View \ Bay, View \ City Lights, View \ Ocean
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 830 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 011443064000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19336633
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $318-640K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is valued 30.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Monterey, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
Nearby Schools in Monterey
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.