125 Van Siclen Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11207
For Sale: $555,000
Price Cut (Feb 19): -$10,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:7 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Multi Family:3,124 sq ft
- Lot:2,000 sqft
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Feb 2006 for $540,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow156
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedRefrigerator
- Last Remodel Year1901
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width20
- MLS #2621217
- Parcel #039470110
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count15
- School DistrictCommunity District 19
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID30638001
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$542,462||$499K – $586K||-$330||$173||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,477/mo||$1.7K – $3.7K/mo||-$24||$0.79||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts East New York home values will increase 5.2% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for New York as a whole. Among East New York homes, this home is 75.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 32.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1255.6% greater than in New York, and 27.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East New York home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East New York home values.
Neighborhood for 125 Van Siclen Avenue
- 123 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$315K----1,200
- 127 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$474K----3,124
- 121 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$526K----3,864
- 129 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$422K----2,880
- 119 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$526K----3,864
- 117 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$521K----3,864
- 124 Van Siclen Ave APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$377K------
- 124 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$377K------
- Miller Ave Brooklyn, NY$494K53.5--
- 115 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$521K----3,864
- 200 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$456K----1,790
- 198 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$496K73.02,478
- 196 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$462K----2,240
- 202 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$465K----1,820
- 113 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$526K52.03,968
- 192 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$503K----3,360
- 188 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$504K----3,360
- 184 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$510K----3,420
- 198 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$466K104.03,500
- 146A Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$331K64.0--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005