- Lot: 1.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- 249 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,344 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $67,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $25
- MLS #: 4407614
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Dirt, Basement \ Partial, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Bedroom 4 Level \ 1, Construction \ Post and Beam, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Hard Surface Flr., DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Low-Pile Carpet, DisabilityFeatures \ Access. Laundry No Steps, Driveway \ Crushed/Stone, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Air Conditioner, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Features CF \ Partial Fence, Exterior Features CF \ Patio, Family Room Level \ 1, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Ceramic Tile, Floors CF \ Other, Floors CF \ Softwood, Foundation \ Stone, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Barn, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, GarageAndParking \ Storage Above, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Radiator, HeatingAndCooling \ Steam, Interior Features CF \ 2 Fireplaces, Interior Features CF \ Attic-Finished, Interior Features CF \ B-fast Nook/Room, Interior Features CF \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features CF \ Den/Office, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Formal Dining Room, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Business District, LotDescription \ Corner, LotDescription \ Trail/Near Trail, LotDescription \ Village, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 3, Office Level \ 1, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Architectural, Sewer \ 1500+ Gallon, Sewer \ Concrete, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Farmhouse, Suitable Use CF \ Bed and Breakfast, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Private, WaterHeater \ Electric, WaterHeater \ Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,747 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: RIND M:32 L:11 U:
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 95335185
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $148-252K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03461 homes, this home is 3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 46.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03461, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% greater than in Rindge, and 77.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03461 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rindge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|123 W Main St Rindge, NH||$169K||6||2||2,576|
|129 W Main St Hillsborough, NH||$213K||4||3||3,046|
|117 W Main St Rindge, NH||$150K||3||1.5||1,783|
|113 W Main St Rindge, NH||$197K||4||2||2,266|
|111 W Main St Hillsboro, NH||$162K||3||1||1,908|
|8 Bradford St Rindge, NH||$169K||4||2||2,353|
|147 W Main St Hillsborough, NH||--||--||--||--|
|2 Bradford St Rindge, NH||$120K||2||1.5||1,254|
|109 W Main St Rindge, NH||$131K||3||1||1,355|
|32 Goodall Rd Rindge, NH||$158K||4||2||1,978|
|95 W Main St Rindge, NH||$96K||1||1||1,332|
|93 W Main St Hillsborough, NH||$183K||2||2||2,471|
|394 Us Route 202 Rindge, NH||$117K||3||1||1,117|
|396 Us Route 202 Rindge, NH||$113K||3||1||1,583|
|118 W Main St Hillsborough, NH||$276K||3||2||--|
|102 W Main St Hillsborough, NH||$283K||Studio||--||4,540|
|100 W Main St Rindge, NH||$172K||2||2||2,952|
|10 Cider Mill Ln Rindge, NH||$127K||4||2||1,521|
|14 Cider Mill Ln Rindge, NH||$124K||2||1.5||1,575|
|370 Us Route 202 Rindge, NH||$159K||2||1||1,764|
Nearby Schools in Rindge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!