125 Water St # 0, Newburyport, MA 019503 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1850
- 55 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $285
- MLS #: 71694505
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,MBR_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2106623218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 Water Street # 0
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 96.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 127 Water St Newburyport, MA$383K----2,190
- 108 Water St Newburyport, MA$413K522,890
- 119 Water St Newburyport, MA$409K--12,700
- 106 Water St UNIT 106 Newburyport, MA$330K21.51,127
- 104 Water St UNIT 104 Newburyport, MA$330K21.51,127
- 10 Charles St UNIT 10 Newburyport, MA$279K211,237
- 129 Water St Newburyport, MA$510K523,564
- 4 Charles St Newburyport, MA$423K632,517
- 102 Water St Newburyport, MA$282K21.51,290
- 117 Water St Newburyport, MA$412K21.51,342
- 15 Charles St UNIT 15 Newburyport, MA$468K211,572
- 137 Water St Newburyport, MA$250K211,059
- 137 Water St UNIT 3 Newburyport, MA$199K21.5828
- 1 Lime St Newburyport, MA$388K33.52,448
- 137 Water St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA$251K21.51,272
- 137 Water St UNIT 4 Newburyport, MA$235K211,059
- 137 Water St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA$244K21.51,106
- 5 Lime St UNIT 3 Newburyport, MA$305K21.5957
- 5 Lime St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA$304K21.5957
- 5 Lime St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA$307K21.5957
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292