125 Wood Point Dr, Lillington, NC 275463 beds, 2 baths, 2,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $181,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 15.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,344 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 01053604 0028 50
- Zillow Home ID: 82174848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 Wood Point Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27546, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% greater than in Dunn Metro, and 11.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27546 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunn Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 105 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$188K332,401
- 145 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$184K431,963
- 77 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$177K332,267
- 165 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$193K432,200
- 130 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$179K332,116
- 120 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$188K32.52,044
- 140 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$177K32.52,001
- 104 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$205K32.52,586
- 185 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$183K332,258
- 90 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$179K432,272
- 57 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$197K432,445
- 160 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$190K322,204
- 275 Dunbar Dr # 25 Lillington, NC$170K33--
- 275 Dunbar Dr Lillington, NC$187K332,484
- 176 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$188K42.52,436
- 147 Advance Dr Lillington, NC$180K32.52,064
- 127 Advance Dr Lillington, NC$207K432,500
- 205 Wood Point Dr Lillington, NC$193K332,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.