1250 27th St NW, Washington, DC 200073 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 956 sqft
- Built in 1900
- 37 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2006 for $1,235,000
- Price/sqft: $958
- Parking: On street
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1215 0809
- Zillow Home ID: 428857
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1250 27th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Georgetown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.3% lower than in Washington, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Georgetown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
- 1246 27th St NW Washington, DC$1.03M321,200
- 2702 N St NW Washington, DC$622K21720
- 2704 N St NW Washington, DC$709K21900
- 2700 N St NW Washington, DC$984K321,309
- 2706 N St NW Washington, DC$840K21.5936
- 2710 N St NW Washington, DC$1.14M321,425
- 1240 27th St NW Washington, DC$4.02M45.54,440
- 2712 N St NW Washington, DC$1.07M321,254
- 2716 N St NW Washington, DC$823K321,140
- 2718 N St NW Washington, DC$1.12M32.51,425
- 1230 27th St NW Washington, DC$2.73M452,672
- 2720 N St NW Washington, DC$2.03M442,874
- 2701-2703 N St NW Washington, DC$1.75M32.51,630
- 2705 Olive Ave NW Washington, DC$1.37M------
- 2709 Olive St NW Washington, DC$2.37M44.53,800
- 2707 N St NW Washington, DC$1.19M221,710
- 2705 Olive St NW Washington, DC$2.7M44.52,385
- 1304 27th St NW Washington, DC$822K21.5952
- 2717 Olive St NW Washington, DC$2.21M553,300
- 2717 28th St NW Washington, DC$2.31M54.52,195
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!