1250 Magnolia Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900062 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1901
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $950,000
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 5076016010
- Zillow Home ID: 20604028
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1250 Magnolia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Harvard Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% greater than in Los Angeles, and 66% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harvard Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harvard Heights home values.
- 5 beds, 1 baths
5,083 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1904
- 5 beds, 1 baths
- 1248 Magnolia Ave Los Angeles, CA$748K233,290
- 1238 Magnolia Ave Los Angeles, CA$754K523,518
- 1234 Magnolia Ave Los Angeles, CA$900K312,783
- 1247 Arapahoe St APT 2 Los Angeles, CA$279K11350
- 1226 Magnolia Ave Los Angeles, CA$736K412,592
- 1224 Magnolia Ave Los Angeles, CA$621K322,238
- 1233 Magnolia Ave Los Angeles, CA$698K412,152
- 1218 Magnolia Ave Los Angeles, CA$850K423,572
- 1314 Magnolia Ave Los Angeles, CA--211,300
- 1227 Magnolia Ave Los Angeles, CA$748K542,794
- 1219 Arapahoe St Los Angeles, CA$735KStudio--3,964
- 1247 Arapahoe St APT 10 Los Angeles, CA$2.38M----7,013
- 1214 Magnolia Ave Los Angeles, CA$760KStudio--2,908
- 1223 Magnolia Ave Los Angeles, CA$752K--43,700
- 2308 W Pico Blvd APT 4 Los Angeles, CA--Studio1270
- 1318 Magnolia Ave Los Angeles, CA$670K633,112
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.