1250 Mallard Dr, Bradley, IL 609153 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Desirable area close to park and shopping.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $143,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Basketball Court
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 7
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 17-09-21-204-002
- Zillow Home ID: 76944357
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1250 Mallard Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60915 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in Bradley, and 201.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60915 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bradley.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1230 Mallard Dr Bradley, IL$137K------
- 1224 Quail Dr Bradley, IL$140K32--
- 1248 Quail Dr Bradley, IL$137K------
- 1215 Mallard Dr Bradley, IL$130K------
- 1210 Mallard Dr Bradley, IL$131K321,496
- 1324 Dove Ct Bradley, IL$138K321,750
- 1264 Quail Dr Bradley, IL$128K321,288
- 1265 Mallard Dr Bradley, IL$139K------
- 1336 Dove Ct Bradley, IL$124K------
- 1185 Pheasant Dr Bradley, IL$133K------
- Swan Dr Bradley, IL$157K------
- 1190 Mallard Dr Bradley, IL$126K------
- 1330 Dove Ct Bradley, IL$114K------
- 1180 Quail Dr Bradley, IL$139K------
- 1199 Mallard Dr Bradley, IL$134K------
- 1342 Dove Ct Bradley, IL$126K------
- 1171 Pheasant Dr Bradley, IL$121K311,344
- 1307 Dove Ct Bradley, IL$131K------
- 1178 Pheasant Dr Bradley, IL$129K------
- 1180 Mallard Dr Bradley, IL$119K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292