This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 33.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- All time views: 3,692
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 1986 for $125,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 560 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Atrium
- Additional Rooms: Storage
- Amenities Misc.: Double Pane Windows(s)
- Amenities Misc.: Garden Window(s)
- Amenities Misc.: Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities Misc.: Window Covering(s)
- Bathroom: Shower over Tub - 1
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Bathroom: Tub in Master Bedroom
- Bathroom: Tubs - 2+
- Bedrooms: Ground Floor Bedroom
- Bedrooms: Master Suite/Retreat
- Building Type: Detached
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Double Pane Windows
- Tankless Water Heater
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: Master Bedroom
- Fireplaces: Wood Stove
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Foundation: Post & Pier
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heating: Gas - Propane
- Horse Property: Possible
- Horse Property Description: Riding Trails
- Horse Property Description: Unimproved
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Kitchen: Pantry
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Laundry: Dryer
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Laundry: Washer
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Description: Agricultural Use
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Pool - No
- Roof: Composition
- Sewer Septic: Septic Tank/Pump
- Structure SqFt Source: Agent
- Style: Cabin
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- View: Ocean
- Water: Well - Agricultural/Other
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Parcel #: 064370090
- Zillow Home ID: 15588689
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in HALF MOON BAY is $21,497.
Estimated value increase: $12.2K
- The average cost for a deck addition in HALF MOON BAY is $11,685.
Homes like this sold for $2.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in Half Moon Bay, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.