1250 Oasis Ct, Fremont, CA 945394 beds, 3 baths, 2,258 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
4/3bath, 2258sqft. + 120Sq.ft SunShed + 1000 Sq.ft
Deck with Gazebo. Pool/Spa.
Highly desirable 4 Bedroom and 3 Bath 2-story home. Over $150K worth upgrades. Outdoor lover's delight!
· Approx. 2258 sq. ft. of living space.
· LARGE 11000 Sq. Ft. (1/4 acre) corner lot.
· One bedroom and FULL bath downstairs.
· Designer pool with water-slide (Heated)
· Outdoor GUNITE Jacuzzi (Heated)
· Built-in Barbecue in back-yard. Two Beautiful Gazebos.
· Relaxing waterfall and pond.
· Large deck made of splinter-free/maintenance-free composite material (TREX).
· Walking distance to Weibel Elementary School, one of the top elementary school in the State.
· Granite counter top Kitchen with Porcelain tile floor.
· Flat-top Stove/Oven.
· Wood burning fireplace in family room.
· Master bathroom has 6 foot 2-person tub with marble tile floor and wall.
· Indoor Jacuzzi in upstairs hall bath with marble floor and wall
· Additional 120 Sq. ft. Sun-master shed (Use as playroom/office?).
· Many mature delicious fruit trees (Apple, Orange, Plum, Pomegranate, Apricot, Lemon, Grapes, Peach).
· 2-car garage with in-built shelving on all three walls
· Outside RV/Boat parking
· Dual-pane windows throughout.
· Newer drive-way
· Newer roof
· Vaulted ceiling.
· Brand New/recent Laminate floors through out (except stairs).
· Easy access to 680 and 880.
· Faces north. Pool/Deck face sunny south for great parties!
(Sorry some of the pictures are older!)
· Cats or small dogs OK. (Additional deposit may be required)
· Credit check required for ALL adults who are going to occupy the property.
One of the best elementary schools in state. One of the nicest neighborhoods in bay area.
- Lot: 10,307 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1995 for $410,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,258 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 519 167909900
- Zillow Home ID: 25029397
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1250 Oasis Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Weibel market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.3% less than in Fremont, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Weibel home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Weibel home values.
- 45370 Parkmeadow Dr Fremont, CA$1.12M321,766
- 1230 Oasis Ct Fremont, CA$1.17M431,910
- 45375 Parkmeadow Dr Fremont, CA$1.55M532,409
- 1061 Gila Ct Fremont, CA$1.16M431,910
- 1275 Oasis Ct Fremont, CA$1.14M421,888
- 45355 Parkmeadow Dr Fremont, CA$1.21M432,258
- 1235 Oasis Ct Fremont, CA$1.16M422,097
- 45345 Parkmeadow Dr Fremont, CA$1.35M432,409
- 45365 Parkmeadow Dr Fremont, CA$1.15M421,888
- 1210 Oasis Ct Fremont, CA$1.3M432,258
- 45410 Parkmeadow Dr Fremont, CA$1.33M432,324
- 1233 Mixtec Ct Fremont, CA$1.37M532,409
- 45335 Parkmeadow Dr Fremont, CA$1.16M421,888
- 1380 Grosventres Ct Fremont, CA$1.36M42.52,781
- 1368 Grosventres Ct Fremont, CA$1.11M421,728
- 1031 Gila Ct Fremont, CA$1.4M432,830
- 1090 Gila Ct Fremont, CA$1.28M432,258
- 1195 Oasis Ct Fremont, CA$1.34M532,409
- 1346 Grosventres Ct Fremont, CA$1.38M42.52,780
- 1490 Deschutes Pl Fremont, CA$1.34M532,409
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!