A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-352K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $23.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Miami is $18,210.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Miami is $15,563.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 697
- HOA Fee: $408/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2015 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $328
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Recreation Facilities
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Business Center
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Hot Water
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Parking Description: Covered Parking
- Section: 39
- Unit View: Other View
- Other Interior Features
- Restrictions: Rv'S
- Master Bathroom Description: Tub Only
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-39-088-2250
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 838 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0141390882250
- Unit floor #: 11
- Zillow Home ID: 70767333
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brickell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% lower than in Miami, and 239.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (391)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1250 S Miami Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.