1250 Winwood Dr, Mobile, AL 366053 beds, 2 baths, 1,205 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Last sold: May 2012 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,205 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: R022909510011133
- Zillow Home ID: 51022277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1250 Winwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Navco market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 97.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.9% greater than in Mobile, and 255.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Navco home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Navco home values.
- 2907 Halls Mill Rd Mobile, AL$39K321,025
- 1254 Winwood Dr Mobile, AL$109K431,713
- 2804 Hughes St Mobile, AL$57K311,066
- 2909 Halls Mill Rd Mobile, AL$45K311,008
- 1251 Winwood Dr Mobile, AL$112K221,881
- 2806 Hughes St Mobile, AL$69K321,625
- 1255 Winwood Dr Mobile, AL$93K331,486
- 2911 Halls Mill Rd Mobile, AL$60K311,404
- 1257 Winwood Dr Mobile, AL$87K322,129
- 1258 Winwood Dr Mobile, AL$69K321,479
- 2808 Hughes St Mobile, AL$69K311,300
- 1259 Winwood Dr Mobile, AL$77K321,606
- 2913 Halls Mill Rd Mobile, AL$51K--11,092
- 2805 Hughes St Mobile, AL$87K321,500
- 1261 Winwood Dr Mobile, AL$71K321,593
- Hughes St Mobile, AL--------
- 1254 W Carlton Acres Mobile, AL$63K321,092
- 1250 W Carlton Acres Mobile, AL$68K321,196
- 1260 W Carlton Acres Mobile, AL$68K321,636
- 2810 Hughes St Mobile, AL$64K311,595
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!