12503 Brookline St, Carmel, IN 460324 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Family oriented, safe, quiet, clean neighborhood; close to schools; walking distance to high school; walking distance to Monon Trail & Monon Center; walk or bike to Westfield or Indianapolis on Monon Trail; walk to Carmel Library, Kroger, Walgreen, CVS, other stores, Main Street Shops, and restaurants; a very short distance to numerous medical centers and clinics and doctor offices; ideal neighborhood for saving money on gas while getting everything done and meeting your family needs.
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2119004432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12503 Brookline Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% higher than in Carmel, and 95.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 12508 Brookline St Carmel, IN$170K32.51,595
- 530 Aberdeen St Carmel, IN$175K42.51,601
- 528 Aberdeen St Carmel, IN$170K331,913
- 12506 Brookline St Carmel, IN$131K221,178
- 526 Aberdeen St Carmel, IN$178K32.51,595
- 12504 Brookline St Carmel, IN$131K321,178
- 524 Aberdeen St Carmel, IN$184K32.51,919
- 12502 Brookline St Carmel, IN$134K221,178
- 12505 Brookline St Carmel, IN$158K32.51,595
- 522 Aberdeen St Carmel, IN$187K32.51,931
- 12498 Brookline St Carmel, IN$140K321,178
- 12503 Brookline St Carmel, IN$159K42.51,725
- 520 Aberdeen St Carmel, IN$186K32.52,626
- 12501 Brookline St Carmel, IN$152K32.51,595
- 12494 Brookline St Carmel, IN$132K32.51,178
- 527 Chauncy St Carmel, IN$154K32.51,621
- 1059 Timber Creek Dr UNIT 11 Carmel, IN$103K321,379
- 1059 Timber Creek Dr UNIT 9 Carmel, IN$94K321,072
- 518 Aberdeen St Carmel, IN$183K32.51,850
- 1059 Timber Creek Dr UNIT 7 Carmel, IN$102K321,379
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!