12505 NE Rogers Ln, Lawton, OK 735072 beds, 2 baths, 3,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The downstairs has stained and heated concrete floors. It features a 2nd bedroom, bathroom with claw foot tub and a spacious walk in shower. The L shaped kitchen has an island and custom aromatic cedar cabinets. The open floor plan downstairs allows the kitchen, living room and dining area to flow together. Looking out the picture windows you'll find 2 large covered porches. 12 x 48 covered porches on the front and back offer lots of space for outdoor living. On the front porch you'll find an outdoor kitchen, complete with a grill, refrigerator, sink and plenty of storage in the custom cabinets built to match the house with rock and pine. On the back porch you'll find a one of a kind built in porch swing. A queen size bed, hanging from the ceiling. Dog doors allow dogs unfettered access to the yard.
The pool house features a kitchen/bar, bathroom, workout room, utility/storage room and a large loft/bedroom. The heated pool has a retractable hard cover attached to the pool that allows the pool to be instantly transformed into an 'indoor pool' for winter or bad weather use.
The property includes a large amount of mature trees including dozens of fruit trees. Trees on all sides provide tons of privacy.
Other buildings include an insulated work shop with heat/air and a full bath.
Large storage shed. Storm cellar. Water well house. Shooting range. 4 heated/cooled state of the art kennel buildings. Several large 75 x 100 foot animal yards each with individual buildings for animals. Each yard has automatic water running to it along with electricity.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $123,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 900 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- heated pool, pool house, heated/cooled kennel building, heated/cooled shop with full bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,456 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0079845
- Zillow Home ID: 55690793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12505 Ne Rogers Lane
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 13006 NE Rogers Ln Lawton, OK$172K321,741
- 2805 NE 120th St Lawton, OK$139K321,860
- 12802 NE Rogers Ln Lawton, OK$202K323,425
- 3410 NE 120th St Elgin, OK$162K322,189
- 3490 NE 120th St Elgin, OK$162K321,679
- 3510 NE 120th St Elgin, OK$148K321,916
- 3574 NE 120th St Elgin, OK$146K331,895
- 2646 NE 135th St Lawton, OK$229K322,262
- 2544 NE 135th St Lawton, OK$239K322,263
- 2706 NE 135th St Lawton, OK$152K221,206
- 2802 NE 135th St Lawton, OK$147K431,956
- 201 NE 120th St Lawton, OK$72K321,536
- 11457 NE Rogers Ln Lawton, OK$249K633,200
- 13623 NE Rogers Ln Lawton, OK$195K322,053
- 12453 NE Townley Rd Elgin, OK$101K311,642
- 216 NE Hunter Rd Elgin, OK$207K421,726
- 2104 NE 135th St Lawton, OK$143K321,700
- 2102 NE 135th St Lawton, OK$141K11868
- 12303 NE Cache Rd Lawton, OK$73K211,120
- 12523 NE Townley Rd Elgin, OK$140K321,652
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!