1251 Alpine Estates Pl, Alpine, CA 919013 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,694 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Quiet neighborhood, house located on hill above all and with little view of any close homes. On cul-de-sac with setback up driveway.
- Lot: 1.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 2333 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 1993 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $254
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Solar Array hooked up to the grid.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition, Stone
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,694 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Solar, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4031004100
- Zillow Home ID: 16903450
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1251 Alpine Estates Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% greater than in Alpine, and 8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alpine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91901 home values.
- 1259 Alpine Estates Pl Alpine, CA$465K421,984
- 1231 Alpine Estates Pl Alpine, CA$477K322,153
- 1258 Alpine Estates Pl Alpine, CA$513K332,157
- 1250 Alpine Estates Pl Alpine, CA$460K321,570
- 1230 Alpine Estates Pl Alpine, CA$472K32.52,110
- 940 Arnold Way Alpine, CA$499K32.52,584
- 1211 Alpine Estates Pl Alpine, CA$522K32.52,400
- 1011 Midway Dr Alpine, CA$518K432,943
- 916 Arnold Way Alpine, CA$536K432,795
- 1210 Alpine Estates Pl Alpine, CA$453K321,879
- 909 Midway Dr Alpine, CA$391K211,336
- Blue Lilac Ln Alpine, CA--------
- 901 Midway Dr Alpine, CA$415K321,500
- 1033 Midway Dr Alpine, CA$394K32.51,421
- 946 Arnold Way Alpine, CA$509K422,327
- 941 Arnold Way Alpine, CA$487K432,143
- 1039 Midway Dr Alpine, CA$457K321,872
- S Grade Rd Alpine, CA--------
- 869 Midway Dr Alpine, CA$731K324,182
- 916 Midway Dr Alpine, CA$429K321,595
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.