1251 Crompton Rd, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $970,000
- Price/sqft: $713
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 350 sqft
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 058361260
- Zillow Home ID: 15575236
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1251 Crompton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% lower than in Redwood City, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 1245 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$946K321,620
- 1257 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$866K31980
- 1250 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$875K321,340
- 1239 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$903K321,420
- 1261 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$990K421,730
- 1238 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$973K421,560
- 1256 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$1.13M321,890
- 1233 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$875K311,140
- 1267 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$888K411,370
- 1260 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$977K321,600
- 1250 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$1.2M322,050
- 1232 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$1.01M321,700
- 1266 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$855K31980
- 1244 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$850K31980
- 1266 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$862K311,300
- 1226 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$912K311,210
- 1227 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$1.01M211,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!