1251 Delmas Ave, San Jose, CA 951254 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $1,044,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 488 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 43401061
- Zillow Home ID: 82959700
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1251 Delmas Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% higher than in San Jose, and 61% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,666 sqft, 5,712 sqft lot, built in 1947
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 1257 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA$1.74M432,811
- 1245 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA$1.41M42.52,700
- 1251 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA$1.86M432,811
- 1257 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA$1.13M43.52,811
- 732 Stonebridge Ct San Jose, CA$1.38M432,601
- 1263 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA$1.65M432,700
- 723 Dorothy Ave San Jose, CA--211,100
- 1263 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA$1.71M432,736
- 1231 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA$963K321,422
- 738 Stonebridge Ct San Jose, CA$1.94M422,601
- 1221 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA$1.21M42.51,974
- 710 Trinity Glen Ct San Jose, CA$1.2M42.51,942
- 713 Dorothy Ave San Jose, CA$762K221,228
- 716 Trinity Glen Ct San Jose, CA$1.19M42.51,942
- 1232 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA$765K211,020
- 724 Dorothy Ave San Jose, CA$830K211,161
- 1269 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA$1.81M42.52,601
- 1303 Milton Way San Jose, CA$791K321,667
- 722 Trinity Glen Ct San Jose, CA$1.04M42.51,942
- 1301 Milton Way San Jose, CA$772K21851
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292