1251 Madison St, Brooklyn, NY 112215 beds, 3 baths, 3,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,003 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: May 2014 for $895,000
- Price/sqft: $249
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 033610047
- Zillow Home ID: 30628008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1251 Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2350% higher than in New York, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11221 home values.
- 1251 Madison St APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$725K31--
- 1251 Madison St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$714K32--
- 1251 Madison St APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$656K22--
- 1253 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$832K842,700
- 1249 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$733K523,600
- 1255 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$690K83.53,600
- 1247 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$762K313,600
- 1285 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$605K731,763
- 1249 Madison St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$701K53--
- 1257 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$727K----3,524
- 1245 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$678K----3,240
- 1259 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$713K----3,524
- 1243 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$691K----3,240
- 1261 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$600K534,500
- 1241 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$692K----3,240
- 254 Woodbine St Brooklyn, NY$691K----3,256
- 252 Woodbine St Brooklyn, NY$772K842,567
- 258 Woodbine St Brooklyn, NY$711K----3,388
- 256 Woodbine St Brooklyn, NY$626K----2,544
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!