- Lot: 8,123 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 202 days on Zillow
- Views: 614 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $39,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $28
- MLS #: O5352926
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Street Lights, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Septic, Garage Carport \ None, Floor Covering \ Other, Garage Features \ None, Contract Status \ No Contingency, Appliances Included \ Other
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 192229697608260
- Zillow Home ID: 46156119
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $59-100K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32808 home values will increase 9.2% next year, compared to a 9.2% rise for Pine Hills as a whole. Among 32808 homes, this home is 27.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32808, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% greater than in Pine Hills, and 229.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32808 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32808 home values.
|1253 N Pine Hills Rd Orlando, FL||$177K||3||1||990|
|1253 N Pine Hills Rd Orlando, FL||$58K||--||--||990|
|1247 N Pine Hills Rd # B Orlando, FL||$47K||Studio||1||350|
|1700 Queensway Rd Orlando, FL||$115K||3||2||1,740|
|1706 Queensway Rd Orlando, FL||$57K||3||2||1,314|
|1624 Queensway Rd Orlando, FL||$42K||2||1||851|
|1712 Queensway Rd Orlando, FL||$72K||3||1||1,619|
|1257 N Pine Hills Rd Orlando, FL||$210K||3||2||1,806|
|1618 Queensway Rd Orlando, FL||$43K||2||1||882|
|1718 Queensway Rd Orlando, FL||$72K||2||1||1,696|
|1246 N Pine Hills Rd Orlando, FL||$101K||3||1||770|
|1244 N Pine Hills Rd Orlando, FL||$47K||3||1||770|
|1243 N Pine Hills Rd Orlando, FL||$121K||3||1||1,232|
|1259 N Pine Hills Rd Orlando, FL||$124K||3||1||1,204|
|1250 N Pine Hills Rd Orlando, FL||$125K||3||2||1,254|
|1612 Queensway Rd Orlando, FL||$54K||3||2||1,234|
|1242 N Pine Hills Rd Orlando, FL||$50K||2||1||990|
|1252 N Pine Hills Rd Orlando, FL||$166K||3||2||1,581|
|1241 N Pine Hills Rd Orlando, FL||$71K||3||1||988|
|5110 Golf Club Pkwy Orlando, FL||$66K||3||1||1,444|
Nearby Schools in Pine Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.