This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 10,350 all time views
- HOA Fee: $222
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $287,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1112 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Spanish/Mediterranean, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Brick/Stone, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ Northeast, Garage Carport \ 4 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Lot - Flag, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Child Safety Fence, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Salt Water, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Street Lights, Water Access \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Water Extras \ Fishing Pier
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,406 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 172230936900350
- Zillow Home ID: 89674809
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $740K-2.15M.
Market guideZillow predicts 32789 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Winter Park as a whole. Among 32789 homes, this home is valued 339.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 65.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32789, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Winter Park, and 37.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32789 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32789 home values.
Nearby Schools in Winter Park
Data by GreatSchools.org