- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 224 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $299,950
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 732543
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1186 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 280 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain, Water
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Brick, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot details \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ A, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, View \ L, View \ Mountain, View \ Strait, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,932 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 6140000060
- Zillow Home ID: 49289935
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $268-595K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West End home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Tacoma as a whole. Among West End homes, this home is 29.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 30.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.9% less than in Tacoma, and 60.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
|1257 S Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA||$269K||4||1.75||2,330|
|1245 S Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA||$249K||3||1.75||1,828|
|1261 S Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA||$236K||3||1.5||1,870|
|1237 S Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA||$240K||2||1||1,577|
|1252 S Geiger St Tacoma, WA||$275K||3||1.75||1,497|
|1248 S Geiger St Tacoma, WA||$300K||3||3||1,660|
|1267 S Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA||$441K||5||2||2,532|
|1258 S Geiger St Tacoma, WA||$353K||4||2.25||2,492|
|1233 S Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA||$267K||3||1.75||2,591|
|1240 S Geiger St Tacoma, WA||$356K||4||2||2,625|
|1262 S Geiger St Tacoma, WA||$289K||3||2.5||2,146|
|1227 S Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA||$295K||3||1.5||2,770|
|1273 S Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA||$290K||3||2.5||2,646|
|1234 S Geiger St Tacoma, WA||$401K||3||1.75||3,374|
|1246 S Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA||$328K||3||1.75||2,153|
|1228 S Geiger St Tacoma, WA||$511K||3||3||7,500|
|1250 S Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA||$666K||5||2.75||5,616|
|1221 S Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA||$253K||2||1.5||2,024|
|1240 S Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA||$292K||3||1.5||1,678|
|1256 S Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA||$572K||4||3.75||4,500|
Nearby Schools in Tacoma
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!