12511 Sunchase Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322465 beds, 3 baths, 2,984 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 4 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 731398
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: 430 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,984 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1652643505
- Zillow Home ID: 82978391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12511 Sunchase Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sandalwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 108.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% higher than in Jacksonville, and 204.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sandalwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sandalwood home values.
- 2 beds, 2.5 baths
1,200 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2006
- 2 beds, 2.5 baths
- 12503 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$256K42.52,656
- 12519 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$293K533,277
- 12495 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$219K422,027
- 12527 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$290K432,586
- 12535 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$289K532,984
- 12254 Wynnfield Lakes Cir Jacksonville, FL$219K422,027
- 12245 Diamond Springs Dr Jacksonville, FL$256K422,027
- 12543 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$304K533,277
- 12479 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$211K421,883
- 12246 Wynnfield Lakes Cir Jacksonville, FL$285K532,984
- 12534 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$271K42.52,656
- 12237 Diamond Springs Dr Jacksonville, FL$286K42.52,586
- 12471 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$286K543,200
- 12551 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$236K422,027
- 12238 Wynnfield Lakes Cir Jacksonville, FL$288K433,278
- 12478 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$274K42.52,585
- 12542 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$219K422,027
- 12470 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$248K42.52,391
- 12229 Diamond Springs Dr Jacksonville, FL$283K42.53,278
- 12463 Sunchase Dr Jacksonville, FL$219K42.52,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!