- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12512 Montero Ct, San Diego, CA 921284 beds, 2 baths, 1,989 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: May 2013 for $585,500
- Price/sqft: $294
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,989 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 2746705400
- Zillow Home ID: 16744538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12512 Montero Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho Bernardo, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% greater than in San Diego, and 45.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rancho Bernardo home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Bernardo home values.
- 12573 Parma Ct San Diego, CA$665K321,862
- 12504 Montero Ct San Diego, CA$770K42.52,382
- 12520 Montero Ct San Diego, CA$668K42.52,061
- 12563 Parma Ct San Diego, CA$641K321,677
- 12583 Parma Ct San Diego, CA$606K321,677
- 12503 Montero Ct San Diego, CA$697K532,241
- 12509 Montero Ct San Diego, CA$730K42.52,582
- 17336 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$682K422,133
- 12562 Parma Ct San Diego, CA$696K321,862
- 12519 Montero Ct San Diego, CA$670K321,817
- 12593 Parma Ct San Diego, CA$802K42.52,518
- 12572 Parma Ct San Diego, CA$801K42.52,518
- 12510 Montero Pl San Diego, CA$712K42.52,518
- 12485 Pomerado Pl San Diego, CA$800K532,241
- 12582 Parma Ct San Diego, CA$784K532,372
- 12514 Montero Pl San Diego, CA$705K432,382
- 17324 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$672K421,849
- 12496 Pomerado Pl San Diego, CA$806K432,671
- 12425 Pomerado Pl San Diego, CA$756K422,233
- 17370 Utopia Rd San Diego, CA$711K332,044
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292