12513 Grampian Ln, Chesterfield, VA 238384 beds, 3 baths, 2,465 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A master-planned community of 3,100 acres of serene, natural beauty ensures an exciting, but relaxing lifestyle without leaving home. Designed for those looking for more than just a home, The Highlands is a well planned community of individual neighborhoods comprised of beautifully crafted homes on natural buffered sites. ??The layout nurtures a sense of quiet privacy while enhancing the peaceful, cozy feeling of a small community. New homesites are now available ranging from 1 to 5 acres. Crafted by the area?s finest custom builders, home designs are varied and impressive. For the homeowner who still insists on old fashioned quality yet desires the latest trends and amenities, The Highlands are creating homes residents dream of?homes they thought they could only imagine.
? Nature Trail
? Country Club
? Fitness Center
? Golf Course
? Community Lake
- Lot: 1.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $418,700
- Price/sqft: $170
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,465 sqft
- Parcel #: 768642327700000
- Zillow Home ID: 72280068
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12513 Grampian Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23838 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% less than in Chesterfield, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23838 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chesterfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23838 home values.
- 12525 Grampian Ln Chesterfield, VA$392K442,923
- 7801 Duntrune Dr Chesterfield, VA$385K44.52,878
- 7800 Grampian Ct Chesterfield, VA$404K43.52,943
- 12601 Erinton Ct Chesterfield, VA$377K322,320
- 12606 Erinton Ct Chesterfield, VA$388K532,985
- 7807 Duntrune Dr Chesterfield, VA$360K42.53,024
- 12601 Grampian Ln Chesterfield, VA$361K433,014
- 7806 Grampian Ct Chesterfield, VA$395K43.53,178
- 12607 Erinton Ct Chesterfield, VA$341K43.52,810
- 7813 Duntrune Dr Chesterfield, VA$324K422,506
- 7800 Erinton Dr Chesterfield, VA$363K43.52,759
- 12419 Duntrune Ct Chesterfield, VA$270K432,937
- 7801 Grampian Ct Chesterfield, VA$402K443,000
- 12613 Erinton Ct Chesterfield, VA$385K43.52,973
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!