- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12513 Tenny Crags Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 809215 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,597 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $412,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1409 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 638 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,597 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6208404014
- Zillow Home ID: 69038853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12513 Tenny Crags Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northgate market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.3% less than in Colorado Springs, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northgate home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northgate home values.
- 1608 Bridle Oaks Ln Colorado Springs, CO$220K------
- 12527 Tenny Crags Rd Colorado Springs, CO$411K43.53,084
- 12554 Woodmont Dr Colorado Springs, CO$471K535,185
- 12535 Woodmont Dr Colorado Springs, CO$416K42.54,544
- 1716 Bridle Oaks Ln Colorado Springs, CO$449K534,012
- 12540 Tenny Crags Rd Colorado Springs, CO$524K544,607
- 12512 Tenny Crags Rd Colorado Springs, CO$491K644,346
- 1572 Bridle Oaks Ln Colorado Springs, CO$221K------
- 12555 Woodmont Dr Colorado Springs, CO$401K42.753,324
- 12526 Tenny Crags Rd Colorado Springs, CO$436K534,402
- 12574 Woodmont Dr Colorado Springs, CO$537K443,084
- 12575 Woodmont Dr Colorado Springs, CO$517K644,826
- 1573 Bridle Oaks Ln Colorado Springs, CO$521K42.54,147
- 12594 Woodmont Dr Colorado Springs, CO$435K523,746
- 1717 Bridle Oaks Ln Colorado Springs, CO$527K434,492
- 12542 Timberglen Ter Colorado Springs, CO$505K534,343
- 12562 Timberglen Ter Colorado Springs, CO$539K544,657
- 12563 Broad Oaks Dr Colorado Springs, CO$427K543,804
- 12547 Broad Oaks Dr Colorado Springs, CO$447K534,419
- 12615 Woodmont Dr Colorado Springs, CO$456K43.53,084
Nearby Schools in Colorado Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!