- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12514 Thornhurst Ave, Garfield Heights, OH 441053 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,287 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,668 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $19,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,287 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 54630052
- Zillow Home ID: 33603260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12514 Thornhurst Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Garfield Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 85.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.3% higher than in Cleveland Metro, and 225.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Garfield Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Garfield Heights home values.
- 4440 E 126th St Garfield Heights, OH$70K311,288
- 12602 Thornhurst Ave Garfield Heights, OH$71K411,692
- 12525 Maplerow Ave Garfield Heights, OH$50K311,116
- 12513 Maplerow Ave Garfield Heights, OH$47K311,252
- 12606 Thornhurst Ave Garfield Heights, OH$100K522,980
- 12511 Maplerow Ave Garfield Heights, OH$43K31.51,260
- 12603 Maplerow Ave Garfield Heights, OH$78K311,627
- 12515 Thornhurst Ave Garfield Heights, OH$80K311,560
- 12507 Thornhurst Ave Garfield Heights, OH$123K31.51,408
- 12603 Thornhurst Ave Garfield Heights, OH$59K211,040
- 12610 Thornhurst Ave Garfield Heights, OH$81K311,551
- 12607 Thornhurst Ave Garfield Heights, OH$85K411,560
- 12611 Maplerow Ave Garfield Heights, OH$53K311,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292