- Baths: 3 full, 1 half
- Lot: 8,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 63 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,365
- All time views: 1,512
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $27/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 793796
- Flooring: Tile
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Pool: No Pool
- Lot Description: Regular Lot
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Approx Parcel Size: 2 Acre
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Square Foot Source: Plans
- Bath: MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- New Construction Y: Y
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Major Appliances: Disposer
- Interior Amenities: Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Utilities: Water - Private
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Possible Financing: Will Consider VA
- Association Fee: Y
- Additional Equipment: Security Sys.-Owned
- Additional Rooms: Game Room
- Bedrooms: MBR - First Floor
- New Construction: Build To Suit
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Assoc Fee Freq: Annually
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Floor size: 2,870 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2117225646
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $210-285K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good offer price.Choose comps
Popularity on Zillow
1,512 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.