12519 Provincetowne Dr, Charlotte, NC 282775 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,999 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $272,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- New roof, new stainless steel dishwasher, stainless steel gas stove, two way fireplace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,999 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 22911409
- Zillow Home ID: 65031034
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12519 Provincetowne Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Provincetowne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% less than in Charlotte, and 22.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Provincetowne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Provincetowne home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,772 sqft, 14,810 sqft lot, built in 1989
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 12513 Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$311K42.52,968
- 12525 Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$311K52.52,841
- 12507 Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$311K52.52,841
- 12531 Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$317K42.52,966
- 12501 Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$322K432,968
- 7922 Lancken Dr Charlotte, NC$293K42.52,520
- 12601 Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$283K42.52,520
- 12518 Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$287K432,453
- Tom Short Rd Charlotte, NC$490K------
- 12512 Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$308K42.52,870
- 12504 Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$316K42.52,864
- 12429 Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$301K42.52,679
- 12607 Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$283K432,520
- 7926 Lancken Dr Charlotte, NC$304K432,815
- 7923 Lancken Dr Charlotte, NC$321K42.52,856
- Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$241K------
- 7717 Raynor Rd Charlotte, NC$314K42.52,767
- 12425 Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$300K42.52,520
- 12611 Provincetowne Dr Charlotte, NC$278K42.52,662
- 7930 Lancken Dr Charlotte, NC$292K42.52,564
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!