This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,433 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $290,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 801 - 2, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 008 - Osborn Elementary District, Elementary School \ Osborn Middle School, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ North, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Phoenix Prep Academy, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Parking Features \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Special Listing Cond \ Relo/Corp Aprvl Reqd, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,919 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 11721033
- Zillow Home ID: 7532681
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is valued 60.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.4% higher than in Phoenix Metro, and 126% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
|1246 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$299K||4||3||2,500|
|1256 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$271K||--||2||1,766|
|1246 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$156K||1||1||700|
|1242 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$262K||3||2||1,377|
|1262 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$302K||4||2.5||2,186|
|1249 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$282K||3||2||2,204|
|1255 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$217K||--||2||1,320|
|1245 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$214K||3||2||1,392|
|1261 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$247K||--||1||1,680|
|1241 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$213K||3||1.5||1,318|
|1268 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$289K||--||2||2,016|
|1234 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$287K||4||2||1,972|
|1267 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$230K||2||1||1,611|
|1235 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$227K||3||2||1,490|
|1250 E Windsor Ave Phoenix, AZ||$245K||--||2||1,740|
|1274 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$310K||--||2||2,256|
|1230 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$241K||3||2||1,631|
|1256 E Windsor Ave Phoenix, AZ||$223K||--||1||1,516|
|1246 E Windsor Ave Phoenix, AZ||$228K||--||2||1,620|
|1271 E Edgemont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$223K||--||2||1,540|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org