1252 Owsley Ave, Columbus, GA 319063 beds, 2 baths, 1,698 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $165,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 1,698 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 184 001 006
- Zillow Home ID: 76538667
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1252 Owsley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Columbus, and 97.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31906 home values.
- 1260 Owsley Ave Columbus, GA$164K221,575
- 1242 Owsley Ave Columbus, GA$148K221,588
- 1264 Owsley Ave Columbus, GA$142K311,661
- 1249 Gurr Ave Columbus, GA$155K321,900
- 1245 Gurr Ave Columbus, GA$109K211,188
- 1257 Owsley Ave Columbus, GA$76K22980
- 1259 Owsley Ave Columbus, GA$128K32.52,415
- 1241 Gurr Ave Columbus, GA$113K321,740
- 1245 Owsley Ave Columbus, GA$162K61.53,400
- 1234 Owsley Ave Columbus, GA$236K433,055
- 1261 Owsley Ave Columbus, GA$159K31.52,237
- 1241 Owsley Ave Columbus, GA$81K31760
- 1901 Hill St Columbus, GA$134K321,580
- 1249 Gurr Ave # 0 Columbus, GA--321,900
- 1905 Hill St Columbus, GA$129K321,484
- 1257 Gurr Ave Columbus, GA$142K32.51,876
- 1902 13th St Columbus, GA$170K41.52,454
- 1820 13th St Columbus, GA$142K41.52,758
- 1237 Owsley Ave Columbus, GA$178K43.52,160
- 1913 Hill St Columbus, GA$142K322,049
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292