1252 Valerian Ct, Sunnyvale, CA 940863 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,032 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Sep 1979 for $188,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Double Ovens,Gardener Included,Indoor Laundry,No Pets,Renter Pays Electricity,Renter Pays Garbage,Renters Insurance Required,Two Large Bedrooms
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21344015
- Zillow Home ID: 19550148
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1252 Valerian Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ponderosa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% lower than in Sunnyvale, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ponderosa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ponderosa home values.
- 1248 Valerian Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.9M----5,782
- 1243 Valerian Ct APT 3 Sunnyvale, CA$725K21800
- 1246 Valerian Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.28M----2,688
- 1236 Valerian Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.13M----2,652
- 1278 Poplar Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.54M431,787
- 1284 Poplar Ave Sunnyvale, CA$835K221,156
- 1245 Henderson Ave APT H Sunnyvale, CA$678K221,238
- 1245 Henderson Ave APT J Sunnyvale, CA$695K22.51,327
- 1245 Henderson Ave APT G Sunnyvale, CA$696K22.51,327
- 1245 Henderson Ave APT F Sunnyvale, CA$680K221,238
- 1237 Henderson Ave APT J Sunnyvale, CA$696K22.51,327
- 1237 Henderson Ave APT H Sunnyvale, CA$683K221,238
- 1276 Poplar Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.03M431,739
- 1237 Henderson Ave APT G Sunnyvale, CA$693K22.51,327
- 1282 Poplar Ave Sunnyvale, CA$718K221,156
- 1237 Henderson Ave APT F Sunnyvale, CA$681K221,238
- 1247 Henderson Ave APT K Sunnyvale, CA$675K22.51,327
- 1264 Poplar Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.02M331,746
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292