- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 205 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,031 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $299/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $930,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- MLS #: A2052404
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Parking Description: Driveway
- Status: Active-Available
- Sewer Description: Municipal Sewer
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Type of Property: Single
- Water Description: Municipal Water
- Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Ground Level
- Design: Detached
- Design Description: One Story
- Equipment: Disposal
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- First Floor Entry
- Foyer Entry
- Equipment: Electric Water Heater
- Exterior Lighting
- Restrictions: Ok To Lease
- Pet Restrictions: None
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Volume Ceilings
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Front Exposure: North
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Hurricane Shutters
- Split Bedroom
- Sprinkler Description: Auto Sprinkler
- Subdivision Information: Park Info
- View: None
- Outdoor Shower
- Type of Association: Homeowners
- Windows: Shades
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Lot Description: 4 To Less Than 1 Acre Lot
- Section: 14
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Incl Common Area
- Fire Sprinklers
- Geographic Area: Davie (3780-3790;3880)
- Middle School: Indian Ridge
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Folio Number: 504014170180
- Subdivision Name: FLAMINGO ROAD ESTATES 175
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,757 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 504014170180
- Zillow Home ID: 82302436
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $720K-1.07M.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33325, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.7% greater than in Davie, and 153.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33325 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Davie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33325 home values.
Nearby Schools in Davie
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.