- Lot: 9,626 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 63 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 423
- All time views: 519
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $27/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 787333
- Flooring: Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Bedrooms: Split Bedrooms
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Structure: Wood Frame
- Pool: No Pool
- Lot Description: Regular Lot
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Approx Parcel Size: 2 Acre
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Square Foot Source: Plans
- Bath: MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl
- Additional Rooms: Util. (inside)
- Style: Ranch
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- New Construction Y: Y
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Major Appliances: Disposer
- Interior Amenities: Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Additional Rooms: Office
- Lot Description: Water Access
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Possible Financing: Will Consider VA
- Misc Exterior: Builder Warranty
- Association Fee: Y
- Additional Equipment: Security Sys.-Owned
- New Construction: Build To Suit
- Possible Financing: Sellr May Pay Closng
- Assoc Fee Freq: Annually
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Floor size: 2,348 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2117234694
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $195-285K.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.