A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1983
- All time views: 1,166
- HOA Fee: $295/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $665,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $427
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info: Accepting Backups
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Liability
- Association Fees Include: Landscaping/Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Bathroom: Stall Shower - 2+
- Bathroom: Tubs - 1
- Building Type: Townhouse(s)
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Dining Room: Breakfast Nook
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: Family Room
- Fireplaces: Gas Starter
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Carpet - Wall to Wall
- Flooring: Tile
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Attached Garage
- Guest / Visitor Parking
- Heating: Forced Air
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- HOA Amenities: Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails
- HOA Amenities: Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Composition
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Contemporary
- Subclass: Townhouse
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 57 ft
- Lot width: 30 ft
- Parcel #: 59129037
- Zillow Home ID: 19774767
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $40.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Jose is $22,931.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $20.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in San Jose is $21,029.
Homes like this sold for $405K-1.09M.
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berryessa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% lower than in San Jose, and 80% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Berryessa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.