12530 S Indian Rd, Smith River, CA 955674 beds, 3 baths, 3,435 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Spectacular and intimate views of Pyramid Point, Prince Island, and Oregon Coast from floor to ceiling windows in large master bedroom, great room, and dining room & gourmet kitchen. Solid walnut library, recessed and specialty lighting, & propane fireplace w/mantle. Separate guest wing w/office. Designed/built to last; 10 inch foundation, drainage system surrounding entire property.
? Security system
? Fenced on three sides of property
? Built-in commercial vacuum system (located in basement 5?5? crawl space area)
? Surge protector for main electrical system
? 45-year composition roof with all tabs glued
? Smith River Public Water system (Smith River Rancheria Water system is available)
? Septic system (hook up soon available to Smith River Rancheria sewer system)
? 120-gallon propane tank is out of sight
? French drains around entire structure
? Engineered drainage system around entire property
See more at www.12530southindianrdsmithriver.com
- Lot: 1.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 194 days on Zillow
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $349
- MLS #: 1400016
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,435 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10205006
- Zillow Home ID: 18561693
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12530 S Indian Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95567, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% greater than in Smith River, and 68.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95567 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Smith River.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 12540 S Indian Rd Smith River, CA$612K------
- 12520 S Indian Rd Smith River, CA$665K------
- 12510 S Indian Rd Smith River, CA--Studio----
- 12560 S Indian Rd Smith River, CA$352K------
- 12530 S Indian Rd Smith River, CA$679K433,435
- 12570 S Indian Rd Smith River, CA$608K------
- 12541 Mouth Smith Rvr Rd Smith River, CA$298K------
- 12541 Mouth Of Smith River Rd Smith River, CA$388K331,600
- 12610 S Indian Rd Smith River, CA$103K------
- 12481 S Indian Rd Smith River, CA$112K------
- 12480 S Indian Rd Smith River, CA$1.07M------
- 12544 Mouth Smith Rvr Rd Smith River, CA$270K321,768
Nearby Schools in Smith River
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.