- Lot: 6,024 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,195 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $18/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $156,500
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 778874
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 389 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Dining: Dining Combo
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Style: Traditional
- Parking Facilities: 2 Car Garage
- Lot Description: Regular Lot
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Presently Zoned: Single Family
- Road Surface: Asphalt Road
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Bath: MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl
- Kitchen: Pantry - Closet
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Additional Rooms: Util. (inside)
- Interior Amenities: Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Type of Cooling: Electric Source
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Interior Amenities: Ceramic Tile
- Type of Heating: Electric Source
- Structure: Concrete Block
- Interior Amenities: Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Major Appliances: Disposer
- Approx Parcel Size: 4 Acre
- Interior Amenities: Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Road Frontage: City Street
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Possible Financing: Will Consider VA
- Association Fee: Y
- Interior Amenities: Unfurnished
- Utilities: Underground Util.
- Parking Facilities: Garage Door Opener
- Fencing: Fenced Rear
- Fencing: 6 - 10' Fence
- Interior Amenities: Palladian Window(s)
- Stories: 1 Story
- Assoc Fee Freq: Annually
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,829 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1652666155
- Zillow Home ID: 54052330
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $173-230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: East Arlington
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Arlington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% higher than in Jacksonville, and 282.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Arlington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Arlington home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.