- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1254 Daleside Dr, Hinckley, OH 442333 beds, 2 baths, 1,522 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $101,250
- Price/sqft: $67
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,522 sqft
- Lot depth: 525
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 01603B42009
- Zillow Home ID: 34886952
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1254 Daleside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44233, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.1% less than in Hinckley, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44233 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hinckley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44233 home values.
- 1264 Daleside Dr Hinckley, OH$176K321,587
- 1274 Daleside Dr Hinckley, OH$214K41.52,476
- 1191 Monroe Dr Brunswick, OH$137K31.51,220
- 1284 Daleside Dr Hinckley, OH$195K421,820
- 1300 Daleside Dr Hinckley, OH$216K322,016
- 1154 Constitution Dr Brunswick, OH$170K42.51,856
- Constitution Dr Brunswick, OH--------
- 3239 Concord Dr Brunswick, OH$206K52.52,437
- 1314 Daleside Dr Hinckley, OH$272K33.52,464
- 1253 Daleside Dr Hinckley, OH$200K421,900
- 1164 Potomac Dr Brunswick, OH$147K41.51,568
- 1180 Potomac Dr Brunswick, OH$157K31.51,400
- 3239 Potomac Dr Brunswick, OH$175K421,780
- 73 Center Rd Hinckley, OH$129K211,056
- 141 Center Rd Hinckley, OH$279K321,624
- 1336 Daleside Dr Hinckley, OH$151K221,324
- 3244 Mueller Creek Blvd Brunswick, OH$182K321,615
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!