12548 Feldman Ave, Port Charlotte, FL 3398110,018 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- 607 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $37,500
- MLS #: D5791065
- Parcel #: 402131231011
- Zillow Home ID: 103077334
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12548 Feldman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33981, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% less than in Port Charlotte, and 127.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33981 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33981 home values.
- 12538 Feldman Ave Port Charlotte, FL$118K321,192
- 12457 Gallagher Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$329K333,284
- 12538 Feldman Ave Port Charlotte, FL$112K321,192
- 12565 Feldman Ave Port Charlotte, FL$66K22917
- 12473 Gallagher Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$100K321,164
- 4673 Sines Ln Port Charlotte, FL$117K321,192
- 12554 Proctor Ave Port Charlotte, FL$399K323,554
- 12573 Feldman Ave Port Charlotte, FL$105K221,081
- 4649 Sines Ln Port Charlotte, FL--------
- 12458 Gallagher Blvd Port Charlotte, FL--Studio----
- 4665 Sines Ln Port Charlotte, FL$291K333,055
- 12546 Proctor Ave Port Charlotte, FL$218K421,969
- 4681 Sines Ln Port Charlotte, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!