1255 Greenmar Dr, Fenton, MO 630263 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $123,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 28P330111
- Zillow Home ID: 2901284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1255 Greenmar Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.4% less than in Fenton, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 63026 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63026 home values.
- 1259 Greenmar Dr Fenton, MO$142K32864
- 1251 Greenmar Dr Fenton, MO$139K321,036
- 1263 Greenmar Dr Fenton, MO$123K22864
- 1232 Green Falls Dr Fenton, MO$193K421,036
- 1228 Green Falls Dr Fenton, MO$209K32.51,101
- 1250 Greenmar Dr Fenton, MO$164K321,229
- 1254 Greenmar Dr Fenton, MO$156K321,229
- 1236 Green Falls Dr Fenton, MO$150K321,101
- 1258 Greenmar Dr Fenton, MO$133K31864
- 1246 Greenmar Dr Fenton, MO$147K321,229
- 1267 Greenmar Dr Fenton, MO$157K321,101
- 1240 Green Falls Dr Fenton, MO$130K31864
- 1250 Greenmar Dr # R Fenton, MO--------
- 1242 Greenmar Dr Fenton, MO$148K421,554
- Quail Woods Dr Fenton, MO$170K321,576
- 1262 Greenmar Dr Fenton, MO$255K322,149
- 1244 Green Falls Dr Fenton, MO$150K321,255
- 1271 Greenmar Dr Fenton, MO$146K321,349
- 1248 Green Falls Dr Fenton, MO$138K321,101
- 1242 Greenmar Dr # R Fenton, MO--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292