1255 Thackery Ct, Naperville, IL 605644 beds, 4 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- HOA Fee: $40
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $411,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 641 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0701112010180000
- Zillow Home ID: 5370067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1255 Thackery Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60564, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.5% less than in Naperville, and 85.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 60564 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60564 home values.
- 1259 Thackery Ct Naperville, IL$445K--2.53,022
- 1251 Thackery Ct Naperville, IL$433K--2.52,770
- 1260 Thackery Ct Naperville, IL$476K--3.53,256
- 2775 Springdale Cir Naperville, IL$287K--2.52,377
- 1247 Thackery Ct Naperville, IL$420K--2.52,692
- 2771 Springdale Cir Naperville, IL$254K41.751,273
- 1256 Thackery Ct Naperville, IL$475K--2.53,213
- 1252 Thackery Ct Naperville, IL$546K--2.53,978
- 3008 Ashbury Dr Naperville, IL$421K--2.52,526
- 3012 Ashbury Dr Naperville, IL$434K42.52,585
- 1248 Thackery Ct Naperville, IL$476K--33,460
- 2779 Springdale Cir Naperville, IL$291K--2.52,270
- 2767 Springdale Cir Naperville, IL$243K--21,271
- 3016 Ashbury Dr Naperville, IL$440K--32,737
- Springdale Cir Naperville, IL$243K--21,271
- 1243 Thackery Ct Naperville, IL$427K42.52,865
- 1251 Cromwell Ln Naperville, IL$424K--2.53,016
- 3020 Ashbury Dr Naperville, IL$436K42.052,704
- 1244 Thackery Ct Naperville, IL$421K--2.52,143
- 2783 Springdale Cir Naperville, IL$242K--21,271
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!