1255 Wylie St NE, Washington, DC 200022 beds, 1 bath, 996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 653 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $429,000
- Price/sqft: $431
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport
- Security System
- View: City
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1003 0819
- Zillow Home ID: 421904
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1255 Wylie St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 446% higher than in Washington, and 413.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 1253 Wylie St NE Washington, DC$381K21916
- 1257 Wylie St NE Washington, DC$375K221,028
- 1251 Wylie St NE Washington, DC$407K21916
- 1249 Wylie St NE Washington, DC$388K21.5964
- 1243 Wylie St NE Washington, DC$464K22.5968
- 1241 Wylie St NE Washington, DC$401K21912
- 816 13th St NE Washington, DC$447K321,100
- 1244 Wylie St NE Washington, DC$486K31.51,200
- 1246 Wylie St NE Washington, DC$495K31.51,200
- 818 13th St NE Washington, DC$411K32750
- 1239 Wylie St NE Washington, DC$413K21912
- 1240 Wylie St NE Washington, DC$704K422,570
- 820 13th St NE Washington, DC$460K321,137
- 1237 Wylie St NE Washington, DC$424K21.5912
- 822 13th St NE Washington, DC$392K32758
- 1236 Wylie St NE Washington, DC$434K311,176
- 1235 Wylie St NE Washington, DC$400K21912
- 13th St NE Washington, DC$616K521,937
- I St NE Washington, DC$550K311,394
- Wylie St NE Washington, DC$434K311,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!