12552 Marco Ln, Eastvale, CA 917522 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,211 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Park
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 1,211 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2117665914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12552 Marco Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Corona Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% higher than in Corona, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Corona Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Corona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Corona Valley home values.
Nearby Schools in Corona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.