- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1256 E 113th Ave APT E215, Tampa, FL 336121 bed, 1 bath, 476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $13,000
- Price/sqft: $27
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 476 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 1433855202
- Zillow Home ID: 45076653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1256 E 113th Avenue APT E215
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% higher than in Tampa, and 270.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Tampa home values.
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E216 Tampa, FL$38K11476
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E115 Tampa, FL$51K11336
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E116 Tampa, FL$56K--1336
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E114 Tampa, FL$51K--1336
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E214 Tampa, FL$30K11476
- 1256 E 113th Ave # 202 Tampa, FL$39K11476
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E201 Tampa, FL$39K11476
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E213 Tampa, FL$65K11476
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E113 Tampa, FL$52K--1336
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E102 Tampa, FL$55K--1336
- 1254 E 113th Ave # E101 Tampa, FL$54K--1336
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E203 Tampa, FL$39K11476
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E103 Tampa, FL$52K--1336
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E204 Tampa, FL$39K11476
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E104 Tampa, FL$53K--1336
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E112 Tampa, FL$50K--1336
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E212 Tampa, FL$39K11476
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E211 Tampa, FL$39K11476
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E105 Tampa, FL$52K--1336
- 1256 E 113th Ave APT E205 Tampa, FL$40K11476
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292