- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1256 Honodle Ave, Akron, OH 443054 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,918 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $156,849
- Parking: 404 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,918 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 6762413
- Zillow Home ID: 71981167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1256 Honodle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Goodyear Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% higher than in Akron, and 166.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
640 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1928
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 1262 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$98K32.51,584
- 1250 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$93K321,473
- 1257 Laffer Ave Akron, OH$55K31936
- 1255 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$117K331,498
- 1268 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$87K331,475
- 1244 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$128K31.51,548
- 1251 Laffer Ave Akron, OH$46K31864
- 1249 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$118K32.51,585
- 1261 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$112K32.51,443
- 1245 Laffer Ave Akron, OH$56K321,144
- 1243 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$105K331,492
- 1267 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$107K32.51,614
- 1274 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$109K31.51,476
- 1238 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$110K32.51,356
- 1266 High Ave Akron, OH$150K32.52,346
- 1277 Laffer Ave Akron, OH$45K11688
- S High St Akron, OH--------
- 1237 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$130K32.51,714
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292