- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1256 Melontree Ct # 6, Gotha, FL 347343 beds, 2 baths, 1,494 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,494 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 282228136103060
- Zillow Home ID: 58187442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1256 Melontree Court # 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34734, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Gotha, and 99% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34734 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gotha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34734 home values.
- 1264 Melontree Ct # 7 Gotha, FL$135K321,494
- 1252 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$141K321,494
- 1246 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$141K321,494
- 1271 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$146K321,539
- 1 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$98K------
- 1270 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$142K321,494
- 1240 Melontree Ct # 3 Gotha, FL$144K321,494
- 1216 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$165K------
- 1216 Melontree Ct # 3 Gotha, FL$138K321,494
- 1222 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$167K321,938
- 1222 Melontree Ct # 4 Gotha, FL$138K321,494
- 1289 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$144K321,500
- 1289 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$131K321,257
- 1283 Melontree Ct # NO Gotha, FL$191K322,142
- 1283 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL--321,260
- 1210 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$138K321,494
- 1276 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$142K321,494
- 1204 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$141K321,494
- 1234 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$138K321,494
- 1228 Melontree Ct Gotha, FL$137K321,494
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!