12560 Cloudesly Dr, San Diego, CA 921284 beds, 3 baths, 3,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $780,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,624 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2725900800
- Zillow Home ID: 16736326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12560 Cloudesly Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rancho Bernardo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Diego, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Bernardo home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Bernardo home values.
- 12566 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$1.27M454,550
- 12554 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$1.03M53.54,538
- 12572 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$910K44.53,901
- 12546 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$1.23M43.53,934
- 12559 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$681K422,121
- 12565 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$620K321,814
- 12553 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$752K532,978
- 12571 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$678K32.52,160
- 12547 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$795K42.52,896
- 12540 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$847K43.53,500
- 12579 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$790K432,376
- 12578 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$749K42.52,909
- 12543 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$700K422,121
- 12587 Cloudesly Dr San Diego, CA$610K321,850
- 12556 Chetenham Ln San Diego, CA$814K532,978
- 12564 Chetenham Ln San Diego, CA$800K532,761
- 12550 Chetenham Ln San Diego, CA$793K42.52,896
- 18539 Lancashire Way San Diego, CA$1.14M444,112
- 12572 Chetenham Ln San Diego, CA$676K422,082
- 18503 Lancashire Way San Diego, CA$656K321,830
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!